Ericsson Hiring Freshers As Software Developer On Dec 2015 @ Chennai
|Skills||MS Excel, and Word|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Last Date to Apply||Dec 2015|
About Company :
- At Ericsson, we strive to connect everyone, wherever they may be. Because by being connected, people can take part in the emerging global collaboration that is the Networked Society - a society in which every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential.
- Our services, software and infrastructure – especially in mobility, broadband and the cloud – are enabling the communications industry and other sectors to do better business, increase efficiency, improve their users’ experience and capture new opportunities.
- By enabling the Networked Society, we make a real difference to people’s lives, and the world we live in.
- Foreign language proficiency especially in French, Spanish, German and Dutch would be an added advantage.
- The Software Developer contributes, to create a customer’s solution, in all phases of the software development lifecycle, towards properly engineered information systems, containing software as the major component, to meet agreed business requirements.
- The Software Engineer is responsible for ensuring that the delivered software components provide the necessary functionality and perform in accordance to the overall requirements and to the customer’s expectation.
GET THE JOBS UPDATES IN YOUR INBOX
- Graduate degree from a Reputed College
- 0 – 1 year work experience (preferably in a research background).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good analytical thinking / ability to take decisions
- Proficient with MS Excel, and Word
More Bangalore Jobs More Chennai Jobs More Pune Jobs More Hyderabad Jobs More Delhi Jobs More NCR Jobs More Mumbai Jobs More Noida Jobs More Freshers Jobs