Intel Hiring Freshers As GAR DCH Compute Hosting Engineer On Jan 2016 @ Bangalore
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Job Role||GAR DCH Compute Hosting Engineer|
|Last date to apply||Jan 2016|
About Company :
Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
Job ID : 784654
- Designs, builds, and integrates applications and platforms to support Intel’s business needs.
- Responsible for application packaging deployment that meets IT standards.
- Responsible for understanding various client and/or server architectural blueprints, operating system build technologies, system patching, system management & auditing; automation, as well as server build processes.
- Designs and appropriately builds out all environments, which includes use of external application landing zones (DMZ), Network Load Balancing (NLB), Storage Area Networks (SAN), Microsoft OS and SQL clusters, and data encryption.
- Provides these services on both internal and externally facing applications, and interacts with customers, IT partners, system architects, product managers, design engineers, service and support teams, and other system users who require input regarding their planned or existing system.
- As part of compute hosting team, will be responsible for build, patching, system management and providing on call support during GAR time.
- Bachelor of Engineering or M.sc Software Engineering with computer specialization will be preferred.
- Knowledge on Linux, Operating systems concepts, Trouble shooting skills, Scripting skills like python, shell will be preferred.