Intel Hring Freshers As Application Developer Intern On Jan 2016 @ Bangalore
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Skills||programming and Database skills|
|Job Role||Application Developer Intern|
|Last date to apply||Jan 2016|
About Company :
Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
Job ID : 784643
- Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a nonexempt technical nature.
- U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job.
- Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaksschool.
- BE/B Tech
– Strong problem solving and Analytical ability
– Strong programming and Database skills
– Strong Technical skills and education background
– Ability to work well in a team environment
– Willingness and ability to acquire new knowledge and skills
– Positive attitude