Wipro Hiring Freshers as Engineers On Jan 2016 @ Pune
|Skills||MS Office, communicationskills|
|Last Date to Apply||Jan 2016|
About Company :
Wipro Ltd (NYSE:WIT) is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with 158,217 employees serving clients in 175+ cities across 6 continents. The company posted revenues of $7.5 billion for the financial year ended Mar 31, 2015.Wipro helps customers do business better by leveraging our industry-wide experience, deep technology expertise, comprehensive portfolio of services and vertically aligned business model. Our 55+ dedicated emerging technologies ‘Centers of Excellence’ enable us to harness the latest technology for delivering business capability to our clients.
- Drive employees forcreating IT Asset Self Release/ Sanitization release tickets.Follow up withemployees and asset team members for releasing the assets to stores.
- Based on the natureand description of the ticket, take steps to do a OS level format or use a DODcertified tool for Wiping the datathe released assets HDDa??s.Post completion of theOS level format, run a PM checklist application and upload the data to centralserver.
- In case of Tool wiping, ensure the erasure certificate is loaded intothe central server on completion of data wiping process. Track the IT Assetrelease tickets status. Maintain MIS andtracking data for further validation
Roles & Responsibilities:
- “As an Engineer, you are responsible for providing support for troubleshooting requirements in the Engineering, Infrastructure service or Product/Package Implementation space.
- You are expected to apply know-how with minimal or broad supervision and be involved inimplementation, integrated testing, debugging and documentation and may be required to work as on-call support or in shifts.”
Knowledge of MicrosoftWindows Operating systems/Linux,networking concepts (IP Address, DHCP),MS Office, Good communicationskills (Oral & Written)Apply Now [divider style=”solid” top=”20″ bottom=”20″] Join with Our fresherstask Google+ Submit Your Resume – Just 1 Minutes Experienced Walkin Details Click Here Free Job Alert – Subscribe Now- Daily 50 Jobs