Target Hiring Freshers Business Analyst On Jan 2016 @ Bangalore
|Company Name||Target Technology Services (TTS)|
|Experience||0 -1 years|
|Job Role||Software Engineer-Android|
|Last Date to Apply||Jan 2016|
About Company :
The Target Technology Services (TTS) team designs and creates innovative solutions for a variety of applications, platforms and environments. TTS not only gives Target a competitive advantage in the marketplace, but also enhances the guest experience through the smart use of technology in the retail industry.For many years gold was the only workable solution for the semi-reflective layers of DVD discs, until, in the late 1990’s, Han Nee, Target Technology Company’s founder, successfully developed a significantly lower cost solution involving a highly reflective silver alloy material.
JOB ID: eng0000jq
- Merchandise Allocation:Maintains in stock goals through effective product distribution. Analyzes sales history and trend to maximize sales potential by developing allocation strategies that maintain proper store inventory levels.
- Inventory Management:Manages inventory to achieve department in stock goals. Determines inventory needs to proactively plan receipt flow. Develops and manages inventory contingency plans by working with
- Minneapolis teams to achieve turnover goals.
- Financial Planning:Works with Minneapolis teams monthly to deliver on sales, turnover and profit goals and understand sales and markdown trends. Partner with Minneapolis teams in order to forecast inventory and turnover for specific seasonal, advertising, transition, and basic product flow strategies.
- Historical Analysis/Assortment Planning:Analyzes business activity of product category(s), monitoring sales, inventory, margin and other factors impacting profitability and documents for recapping.
- New item set planning and execution:Prepares effective timing and action plans to deliver in stock goals on new item sales initiatives such as transitions, sales plans, seasonal promotions, and company space promo cart well sets.
- 3-year degree with strong academic performance (3.0 GPA or above); MBA preferred
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Assertiveness and strong initiative
- Strong computer skills