|Experience||0 -1 Years|
|Job Role||Program Manager|
|Last date to apply||Jan 2016|
About Company :
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is a rapidly emerging billion-dollar business for Microsoft. It is a strategic market for Microsoft and offers tremendous growth opportunities. It delivers best of breed user experiences and leverages Microsoft Office to transform the way customers manage their businesses. We are an agile team, and we deliver in a fast paced Software + Services environment. CRM is one of the first Microsoft products to offer a fully hosted Online service, and delivers true ‘Power of Choice’ by offering both Cloud and on premises solutions via server, rich client, browser client, mobile, and integrated surround services. CRM is one of the fastest growing business applicationsMicrosoft and the fastest growing CRM solution in the industry. Dynamics has a mature leadership team with a strong track record of delivering world class software. We have a great collaborative atmosphere and fantastic team spirit.
Job : 948049
In this role, you will be part of the CRM PM team that is responsible for building of marketing, sales, service, and analytics applications. You will be responsible for defining the roadmap in your areas and deliver customer value impacting many customers. You will work with internal and external customers from small and medium size businesses to the enterprise market. You will work across the organization to fulfill product goals and requirements, drive deliverables, and coordinate the overall project/release plan. As a Program Manager Lead, you will:
- Define and deliver on the roadmap and strategic vision for the CRM applications for both On Premise and SaaS
- Monitor progress of the product throughout the product development lifecycle, identifying risks and opportunities, keeping senior management informed
- Collaboration with the development and the testing teams to make sure specs are translated flawlessly into great products
- The ideal candidate is a Program Manager with:
- The ability to analyze products and effectively communicate and write functional specifications
- Excellent analytical, communication, presentation and negotiation skills with cross-functional organizations, customers and upper level management
- Motivated to work with and leverage internationally distributed development teams
- Entrepreneurial mindset, possess a high energy level to react to situations quickly and decisively, possessing self-confidence to be assertive when taking a position, not afraid to make decisions.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with a MBA from premier business schools is preferred with more than two years of work experience