|Company Name||Ernst Young|
|Experience||0 -1 Years|
|Qualification||Post Graduate degree|
|Job Role||Associate Analyst|
|Last date to apply||Jan 2016|
About Company :
- At EY, we are committed to building a better working world — with increased trust and confidence in business, sustainable growth, development of talent in all its forms, and greater collaboration.
- We want to build a better working world through our own actions and by engaging with like-minded organizations and individuals. This is our purpose — and why we exist as an organization.
The incumbent shall be responsible for providing research & analysis support to Q&RM teams in global and the Areas to conduct real-time monitoring and quality reviews. This person shall be responsible for end to end management of real-time monitoring and quality reviews on a daily basis, including analysis of the research for identifying any probable non-compliance with the Firm’s policy, and communicating exceptions to the Q&RM Leadership. The person shall report to the team lead.
- Real-time monitoring and quality reviews are reviews run by the Firm on client engagements to ensure compliance EY’s policies and procedures.
- Post Graduate degree from a reputed college
- 0 – 1 year work experience (preferably in a research background).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good analytical thinking / ability to take decisions
- Proficient with MS Excel, and Word
- Foreign language proficiency especially in French, Spanish, German and Dutch would be an added advantage
- Perform research in propriety EY databases & some external databases to identify the current & historical relationships of EY with the various parties involved in an engagement
- Upload the research output in the prescribed format
- Analyse the research to identify any probable non-compliance issues