Facebook Registration Freshers As Systems Engineer Intern @ Hyderabad
|Salary||As per your Education|
|Job Role||IT services, IT consulting|
|Job Location||Across India|
About Company :
Facebook is an online social networking service headquartered in Menlo Park, California. Its website was launched on February 4, 2004, by Mark Zuckerberg with his Harvard College roommates and fellow students Eduardo Saverin, Andrew McCollum, Dustin Moskovitz and Chris Hughes. The founders had initially limited the website’s membership to Harvard students, but later expanded it to colleges in the Boston area, the Ivy League, and Stanford University.
- Interface with hardware, validation, software, and data center engineers to understand system deployment, provisioning, and imaging.
- Develop automation around testing and deploying software packages to Facebook’s server fleet.
- Support the data center in break/fix and sustaining activities.
- Test and validate new drivers and firmware for components and new system kernels.
- Develop processes to monitor systems, perform data collection, and maintenance methodologies.
- Diagnose and root cause component failures.
- Pursuing a degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, or computer science.
- Strong knowledge in linux systems and networking processes such as PXE.
- Experience scripting in bash, python, or equivalent.
- Object oriented coding experience.
- Familiarity with RAID set up is a plus.
- Experience with latest server architecture and components.
- Strong trouble shooting and analytical skills.
- Must have excellent communications skills.