Schneider Electric Hiring Freshers As Technical Support Representative On Jan 2016 @ Bangalore
|Company Name||Schneider Electric|
|Salary||Rs 3 LPA|
|Job Role||Technical Support Representative|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
About Company :
As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions across multiple market segments, including leadership positions in Utilities & Infrastructure, Industries & Machines Manufacturers, Non-residential Building, and Data Centers & Networks and in Residential. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group’s 140,000 plus employees achieved sales of 24 billion euros in 2012, through an active commitment to help individuals and organizations make the most of their energy.
JOB ID: 0028FK
- Providing post-sales telephone and electronic support to APC customers and partners.
- Responsible for answering incoming telephone calls, alerts, web based incidents and prioritising customer’s support needs Design, review and implementation and review of control logic in Matlab/Simulink/ Stateflow
- Work effectively with the Global Customer Solutions Team and other functions to ensure the most proactive technical / sales follow up of customer issues and open sales opportunities Calibration/tuning of control systems
- Identify and generate revenue opportunities under our Trade-ups and e-commerce programmes
- Degree (Masters level preferred) / BSc in Electronics / Diploma in Electrical and Electronics
- Fluency required in English and Hindi, ( Kannada, Telugu/ Tamil etc.. more the languages preferable)
- Third level qualification in technical or IT related discipline desirable (Computer Science, Electrical)
- Basic knowledge of electrical concepts/devices and electronics essential
- Previous Call-Centre experience (Optional)
- Cascaded control systems
- Previous Technical Support or IT environment experience desirable Proven experience with loop tuning
- Working knowledge of major operating systems (Microsoft) Optional)
- Working knowledge of networking technologies (TCP/IP) Optional.