|Company Name||Oracle India Pvt Ltd|
|Experience||1– 2 Years|
|Skills||Java, J2EE, XML|
|Job Role||Applications Developer|
|Last date to apply||Jan 2016|
About Company :
Welcome to Oracle. This is the place to get basic facts about the company (PDF), or to learn about how Oracle is dedicated to unleashing innovation by simplifying IT. Find out about the Executive and Board of Directors leadership teams who drive the company’s direction. Learn about Oracle’s History, and the Innovation and Acquisitions that will help shape its future, as well as Customer Successes and Oracle Excellence Awards winners.
Read about how Oracle values the local and global communities of which it is a part through its Corporate Citizenship and Sustainability practices.
- Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications. Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
- As a member of the software engineering division, you will perform detailed design based on provided high level design specifications. Assist in system planning, scheduling and implementation. Build enhancements (including new product features) and resolve bugs. Build and execute unit test and unit test plans. Review integration and regression test plans created by QA. Interact with QA and porting engineering about problems in the code.
- Duties and tasks are standard with some variation; displays understanding of roles, processes and procedures. Performs moderately complex problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes.
- BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 1 year of software engineering or related experience.
- Database Concepts
- Web service
- Oracle Applications Development Framework (ADF).