|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Skills||SQL and database|
|Job Role||SW Development Engr in Test|
|Last date to apply||Jan 2016|
About Company :
Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services. EC SWCE group
Job ID : 783734
- Develops tools to build and conduct stability and performance testing/analysis on Intel software projects (i.e., drivers, system software, software products, software services, etc.).
- Requires expertise in software development, networking and operating system internals.
- Overall experience range – 1-2 Years.
- Testing experience in a Windows/Linux/Unix environment.
- Ability to create test plans, define testing strategies and execute test scenarios accurately.
- Expertise in scripting languages like Python/perl
- Exposure to Security and virtualization technologies.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience with SQL and databases is a plus.