Freshers MBA/CA Hyderabad
Novartis (NYSE: NVS) is a world leader in the research and development of products to protect and improve health and well-being. The company has core businesses in pharmaceuticals, vaccines, consumer health, generics, eye care and animal health. Headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, Novartis employs nearly 115 000 people in over 140 countries worldwide to help save lives and improve the quality of life.Job Description:
1. Management Reporting – Prepare accurate and timely monthly and quarterly business review decks. Support monthly P&L reviews & help monitor financial targets.
2. Business Analysis – Analyze the results and provide meaningful insights into the numbers and suggest relevant business actions. Analyze all new investment decisions to assess the risks involved, the ROI possible and any other underlying analysis.
3. Business Planning – Support the monthly forecasting process and identify appropriate risks and opportunities to meeting financial performance targets. Continuously review and update key underlying assumptions. Drive and support the preparation of annual budgets and the 5-year strat plans and thereby support appropriate resource allocation.
4. Demand Planning – Prepare the sku-wise demand plan for all allocated brands.
5. Process Measurement and Improvements – Support performance measurement and productivity enhancements in other businesses processes including procurement, IT, facilities management, Field Force remuneration, CARs.
6. Productivity initiatives – Drive continuous process improvements to drive efficiencies in the existing setup and share and implement best practices from other engagements.
7. Other – Liaison with business and upstream data providers to ensure robust reporting information in the systems.Requirements:
• CA or MBAs from Tier I business schools with 0-3 years of prior relevant experience English.
• Prior experience in FPA / BPA teams of MNCs or in the frontline Indian organizations working on business performance measurement, Forecasting, Corporate Finance, Financial analysis etc.
• Strong excel / powerpoint skills (preferably with knowledge of VBA), exposure to and BI systems (preferably BO or TM1), SAP exposure preferred.
• Strong communication skills, with an ability to present financial data to regional & global officers.
• Awareness & understanding of Finance IT systems – architecture & data flows – would be desirable.