|Qualification||BE or MBA|
|Job Role||Business Development|
|Event Date||Jan 2016|
About Company :
Hewlett-Packard Company or HP (styled as hp) is an American multinational information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California, United States. It provides hardware, software and services to consumers, small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors.
Job ID : 1434999
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology – our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We’re looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future’s yours to create!
- BE or MBA from any reputed institute
- Business development/ sales experience in government segment
- Broad knowledge of Technology / solution orientation.
- Account management & relationship building/ management skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels.
- Knowledge of local language in preferred place of posting
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to build and maintain eco systems required for carrying forward and delivering required results