Amazon Hiring Freshers As IDQ Data Expert On Jan 2016 @ Bangalore
|Experience||0 -1 Years|
|Skills||Communication skills, SQL|
|Job Role||IDQ Data Expert|
|Last Date to Apply||Jan 2016|
About Company :
At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want– vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform. We are committed to ensure 100% Purchase Protection for your shopping done on Amazon.in so that you can benefit from a safe and secure online ordering experience, convenient payment options such as cash on delivery, easy returns and enjoy a completely hassle free online shopping experience.
As a data engineer, you will work with product managers, business owners, and software teams to provide the reports, dashboards, analyses, and metrics that give our stakeholders the timely, flexible and accurate data they need to plan and run the Hardlines business. Using our key reporting platforms based on Oracle, Redshift, and reporting/visualization tools, you’ll build and maintain reporting solutions that are used for both daily and long term business decision-making. You will also work on training and documentation that will unlock the full power of our self-service reporting platform and enable business teams to get the data they need independently. You will build and maintain coherent reportsdisparate data sources and varying data models that accurately measure our catalog, provide data for complex analysis and own the process to keep our stakeholders VMs through to VPs up to date on the health of our pan-EU catalog.
- BS in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or a related field
- Advanced SQL writing and experience in data mining (SQL, ETL, data warehouse, etc.) and using databases in a business environment with large-scale, complex datasets
- Proven experience in a data engineering or a business analysis role
- Ability to dive deep on data analysis or technical issues to come up with effective solutions.
- Strong verbal and written communication & data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Master’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, or related field.
- Proven Project Management Skill
- Redshift cluster management capability
- Both technically deep and business savvy and able to interface withlevels and disciplines within the organization