|Skills||TCP/IP, Dial-up, Token Ring, Ethernet,LAN/WAN|
|Job Role||Technical Support Associate|
|Job Location||Hyderabad / Bangalore /Gurgaon / Noida|
|Event Date||04 Jan 2016|
About Company :
At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want– vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform. We are committed to ensure 100% Purchase Protection for your shopping done on Amazon.in so that you can benefit from a safe and secure online ordering experience, convenient payment options such as cash on delivery, easy returns and enjoy a completely hassle free online shopping experience.
Providing voice support to company’s internal end users and external commercial account end users across North America, EMEA and AP.
The job requires an Agency to handle Inbound calls, emails and chats regarding technical issues for end users.
Job Role :
- B.Tech : Technical Support Associate
- Non B.Tech : Service Delivery Desk
Salary Offered :
- B.Tech : 3 LPA + (2.88 LPA + Shift Allowance).
- Non B.Tech: 2.25 LPA (Grad / Diploma)
- B.E. / B.Tech (All stream); M.E. / M Tech (All stream) & MCA. (OR)
- Graduate (10+2+3), Post Graduates, Diploma Holders (10+2+3)
- Understanding of operating systems, Windows 2000/NT/XP configuration options and troubleshooting.
- Browser Support – Internet Explorer.
- Strong computer skills required.
- Proficient in network
- connectivity troubleshooting, TCP/IP, Dial-up, Token Ring, Ethernet,LAN/WAN.
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Excellent customer service orientation.
- Neutral accent.
Job Location :
- B.Tech : Hyderabad / Bangalore
- Non B.Tech : Gurgaon / Noida
- Test followed by Interviews
- Initial screening and assessment of communication skills (In Person)
- Voice & Accent assessment (Telephonic or In-Person)
- Technical Interview (Telephonic or In-Person)