|Last date to apply||Jan 2016|
About Company :
HCL is a business enterprise with presence in the fields of technology and healthcare. Founded in 1976 as one of India’s original IT garage startups, the HCL enterprise currently comprises of three companies in India . HCL Technologies, HCL Infosystems and HCL Healthcare with annual revenues of US$ 6.5 billion and over 95,000 professionalsdiverse nationalities operating across 31 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. In the technology space, HCL”s offerings span a wide range of software and hardware services and solutions including R&D, technology services, enterprise and applications consulting, Remote Infrastructure Management, IT hardware, systems integration, distribution of technology and telecom products.
Job Id : 201535BR
- To consolidate and record financial transactions accurately as per the guidelines.
- Reconciliation of statements and clearing of open items as required for their processes
- To identify opportunities for improvement, elimination of redundancies in their respective processes and keep themselves updated with the help of technical trainings
- To process and record accounting transactions as per the organizational policies /guidelines to the process and team they belong to
- To provide details for SOP and RCM document update
- To provide supporting documentation and information for various stakeholder like management, auditors, tax departments etc
- To resolve queries of various stakeholders both internal and external (SSD’s, Emails etc) within defined SLA.
No Of Position : 30
To know job updates in FaceBookFaceBook Group Facebook Page