|Company Name||Adobe Systems|
|Job Role||Mobile Product Designer|
|Last date to apply||Jan 2016|
About Company :
At Adobe, we’re changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and create content that makes life more fun and work more meaningful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We’re the ones behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day—and we’re the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies movedata to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people crave most.
We’re a company that understands that product innovation comespeople innovation, and that’s why we invest incultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you’re passionate about leadingwhere you sit, join us.
- At Adobe, we’re passionate about developing leaders atlevels of the organizationindividual contributors to people managers. Anyone who’s considering a career with us should know that we evaluate leadership based on these five capabilities:
- Demonstrating Strong EQ (Be Aware) – Having a keen sense of self awareness is the foundation of leadership at Adobe. Whether you’re an individual contributor or a people manager, you’re someone who’s empathetic and mindful of your impact on others.
- Selecting Talent (Be a Recruiter) – You’re a guardian and an ambassador for selecting talent at Adobe! You recommend and recruit only the best. You embrace diversity of ideas, experiences and working styles because you know that diverse teams drive better business results.
- Role Modeling Check-In (Be a Coach) – We don’t believe in annual reviews and rankings. That’s why, feedback flows constantly at Adobe. To succeed, you’ll meet frequently with your manager to receive ongoing feedback, set challenging performance expectations, and pursue continuous development opportunities.
- Leading change (Be an Agent of Change) – You readily adapt to business changes. Ambiguity or uncertainty never seems to stop youworking productively. You’re maniacally focused on execution and you’re always looking at new approaches to resolving issues.
- Scaling the Business (Be an Owner) – You approach your role as if you own the business. The buck stops with you. Your goal is to always deliver an exceptional customer experience by listening to feedback and continuously looking to improve efficiencies.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
- Experience designing for both the iPhone and iPad
- Extensive knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Passion for Imaging
- Strong eye for layout, color, and typography
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Ability to accurately set, manage, and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of prototyping tools is a plus
- Knowledge of iOS and Android design principals a plus