|Company Name||Marvell Technology Group Ltd|
|Job Role||Applications Engineer|
|Last date to apply||Jan 2016|
About Company :
Founded in 1995, Marvell Technology Group Ltd. has operations worldwide and approximately 5,700 employees. Marvell’s U.S. operating subsidiary is based in Santa Clara, California and Marvell has international design centers located in the U.S., Europe, Israel, India, Singapore and China.A leading fabless semiconductor company, Marvell ships over one billion chips a year. Marvell’s expertise in microprocessor architecture and digital signal processing, drives multiple platforms including high volume storage solutions, mobile and wireless, networking, consumer, and green products. World-class engineering and mixed-signal design expertise helps Marvell deliver critical building blocks to its customers, giving them the competitive edge to succeed in today’s dynamic market.
JOB ID : 15-16302
Application Engineer, to work closely with Engineering teams and assist in technical resolution of Customer issues by hands-on debugging, engage with customers in release management, prepare technical documentation.
- B.E/M.E in Computer/Electrical/Electronics/Telecom – 1st Class
- 0-4 years of experience to help customer productize R & D’s software releases.
- Minimal coding, extensive system integration skills.
- Problem solving & analytical skills.
- Good team player and excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills.
- Willingness to travel on site @ customer site.
- Proficient in C
- Hands-on knowledge and experience on Linux, Linux Device Drivers.
- Exposure to mobile platforms and/or other embedded devices.
- Bluetooth/WiFi expertise must for experienced candidates.