|Company Name||Cybrilla Technologies|
|Job Role||Full Stack Developer|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Pune|
|Event Date||09 Jan 2016|
|Last date to apply||07 Jan 2016|
About Company :
Started in late 2009 in a 10’x20’ windowless garage, Cybrilla provides Agile-based end to end systemsdevelopment and consulting services. We basically build software which ends up being the mainbusiness differentiator for companies, their USP.
We thrive by living on the bleeding edge of technology. An average day here involves us playing around with iBeacons, Augmented Reality and massive SaaS applications.
We were founded on the principle of “Making Ideas Happen”.
Our core values are –
- Continuous sustainable growth for the organization
- Excellence in product delivery
- Bringing about positive social change
- We enjoy creating solid easy to use products built to address real world problems. Almost 5 years (and after outgrowing 5 offices) down the line and we are experiencing exponential growth doing what we do best. We work with companies (from startups to billion $ enterprises) in 4 continents. We are completely bootstrapped at the moment and our current growth is fuelled by our revenues.
- Application development is the core area of work
- You’ll work on the core components development of our projects and work with our Product Owners/Architects to deliver high quality software
- Some of the technologies that we are work on are : Ruby, Python, Android, iOS, Ruby on Rails, Node.js, Angularjs, BackboneJs, HTML5, CSS3
- 12 months to 24 months of experience
- Good pH score
- Good academic record
- Experience in any web technologies is preferred
- Atleast one year of experience in Ruby, Ruby on Rails or any of the Web technologies like Java ,PHP and is interested to work on the above said technologies.
- Strong programming skills (we mean it) and passion for technology
- Strong web concepts