|Job Role||Techno Functional Developer|
|Event Date||Jan 2016|
About Company :
Incorporated as Dell Computer India Private Ltd. in Bangalore in 1996, Dell has been among the fastest growing technology companies in India and continues to be among the top three today.Customers throughout India in large enterprises, small and medium businesses, at home and in government organisations choose Dell to be their trusted technology solutions partner.For more than 28 years, Dell has empowered countries, communities, customers and people everywhere to use technology to realize their dreams.We support customers through sales and marketing, customer contact centres, research and development (R&D), IT, manufacturing and services offices in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chandigarh, Delhi, Pune, Coimbatore, Noida and Chennai.
Enterprise Resource Planning Senior Analyst ( PeopleSoft Technical)
- Work on a highly motivated, dynamic, strong development team supporting & enhancing PeopleSoft FSCM environments (General Ledger, Accounts Payables, Purchasing, Cash Management, Accounts Receivables
- Billing and Project Costing, Contracts, Nvision reporting).
- Design, development, debugging, bug-fixing, & unit testing of the PeopleSoft application as well as work on Support ( Incident acknowledgement, analysis, resolution, testing and closure)
- Interacting with business users, Functional leads & customers to understand and define requirements participate in design & development
- Skills set (required)
- Minimum 4-6 yrs PeopleSoft Development and Support experience
- Minimum 4-6 yrs PeopleTools (Peoplecode, App Engine, Workflow, SQR, Component Interfaces, App packages, Integration Broker, web services, Query, XML publisher, NVision, UNIX, Cobol and have the ability to write and understand complex SQL statements).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills along with good functional understanding of PeopleSoft Finance & Supply Chain modules listed
- Understanding of the Functionality of modules, process flow, key application (setup and transactional) tables and flow of data into the core FSCM tables
- Must have experience working in a global delivery team (on-shore and/or near-shore resources)
- Ability to understand customer requirements, possess clarity of thought and communication and translate business requirements/issues to Technical requirements and design
- Full understanding of the Software SDLC (systems development life-cycle )
- Knowledge in PeopleTools 850 or higher
- Experience reviewing PeopleSoft MP, bundles, patches, regulatory updates and applying fixes
- Experience with Oracle/SQL server databases
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills
BE from a reputed college, Candidates demonstrating experience on n-vision report development will be preferred.
BEa reputed college, Candidates demonstrating experience on n-vision report development will be preferred.