Sr. Analyst – Intercompany
|Event Date||Jan 2016|
About Company :
At Flextronics, impossible isbreakthrough begins. As a socially-responsible, global leader in design, manufacturing, distribution and aftermarket services, Flextronics is unique in its ability to provide end-to-end solutions through its innovative and proprietary systems —to enhance customer competitiveness and success. Working across four business groups and several business units, Flextronics is able to unleash the full potential of the world’s most valuable brands and new ventures.
What Flextronics creates is value. By increasing speed to market and driving competitive positioning for customers, Flextronics in essence solves customers’ most challenging problems better, faster and more cost effectively than any other company. Flextronics is able to manage big data in a way that allows for trending in market environments that are in flux, allowing the Company to provide solutions for customers, often before a challenge is ever realized.
- Process invoices as per the standard operating procedures and meet the targets
- Resolve discrepant invoices as per the standard operating procedures
- Should perform weekly supplier statement reconciliation
- Reporting activities – Generate and update the AP/AR reports.
- Contact customers and confirm receipt of invoice/shipment.
- Passing rectification entries for the errors identified by internal QC team
- Guide AP/AR Analysts to perform their jobs
- Handle Month end activities.
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles.
- Good experience in AP/AR function.
- Good written & oral communication skills.
- Reporting Skills.
- Proficiency in ERP Systems.
- Good analytical skills and should be a team player.