Amazon Registration Form For Freshers As Associate Software Engineer @ Chennai
|Qualification||B.E. IT, ECE & EEE, B.Tech – M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc.,B.Sc.,|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Event Date||Jan 2016|
About Company :
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to fulfill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, filmmakers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International.
A Device Associate’s primary responsibility is to execute test case instructions and report discrepancies. A DA is also responsible for successful and on time delivery of results.
Role & Responsibility :
- Execute test cases prepared for testing Software builds on the Kindle platform and Kindle software products.
Perform test case execution and report bugs accurately
- Understand testing procedures and guidelines for new builds / releases.
- Perform regression and repetitive testing exercises to qualify builds without compromising on quality
- Use software tools for data capture on a daily basis
- Be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing individual status reports
- Raisingfailures/doubts related to the execution of test cases in the clarification portal and closing the same as per the SLA’s
- B.E. IT, ECE & EEE, B.Tech – M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc.,B.Sc.,
- A graduate in any field of study. Quantitative fields such as science and engineering preferred but not mandatory
- Good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox etc. are required
- Flexibility and Interest to do repetitive tasks is required
- High level of energy and proactive nature. A sense of ownership and drive and a willingness to accept the challenge of daily deadlines is essential