|Qualification||BTech / MCA|
|Job Role||Software Developer Process|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date to apply||Jan 2016|
About Company :
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation that specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products particularly database management systems. Headquartered at 500 Oracle Parkway, Redwood Shores, Redwood City, California, United States and employing approximately 111,298 people worldwide as of 30 November 2011, it has enlarged its share of the software market through organic growth and through a number of high-profile acquisitions. By 2007 Oracle had the third-largest software revenue, after Microsoft and IBM
Invite ID- 74ZXCN
- As a team member he/she will be primarily responsible for the timely delivery of required quality code to address the product enhancement requirements. He/she will be required to write the business logic in any programming language, prepare comprehensive test unit plan to ensure complete code coverage & Integration Testing Support by closing the assigned testing errors within the stipulated time frame.
- Interested students can take up a online test by following the below link and using invite id any time before 7th Jan 16
- BTech / MCA 2015 ( CS / CE / IT / EE / E&C / Instrumentation / Mechanical / Production / Civil / Chemical )
- Graduate/Postgraduate onlycollege list mentioned above.
- Percentage Criteria aggregate of 60% & above, Class X & XII / Diploma 60% and above (60% throughout)
- Undergraduate Degree 55% and above (applicable to MCA)
- Highest degree should bean accredited university / AICTE
- There should not be more than 1 year gap between Class XII and Undergraduate / Engineering or Undergraduate and MCA.