|Company Name||JP Morgan|
|Job Role||Application Developer|
|Last date to apply||Jan 2016|
About Company :
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of approximately $2.0 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries.
Under its JP Morgan and Chase brands the firm is a leader in investment banking, consumer financial services, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset and wealth management, and private equity.
- We are constantly looking for world-class technologists to join our team building solutions for high-volume cross-asset-class e-Commerce. Candidates must be highly motivated with a deep desire to succeed in the financial environment. The ideal candidates will have a clear understanding of Object Oriented Concepts with basic programming background in one of the languages — C++, Java, or Python.
- The interns would help build new or expand on an existing functionality for the bank’s e-commerce system; working on various front-office critical aspects of electronic trading such as dynamic Pricing, Trade Execution, Low latency Order Management, Data Analytics or Hedging. The system must efficiently handle real-time data and be carefully tuned for performance.
- Interns would be responsible for the development of new features and will be accountable for the overall life cycle of their deliveries including analysis and design, development, deployment, optimization, documentation. The working environment is competitive and demanding but onecreativity and problem solving skills are rewarded.
- Please only apply for this role if you are interested in building a career in financial markets and learn the innovative e-commerce strategies. Fantastic opportunities exist both in our Mumbai and Bangalore offices.
- Electronification of trading Macro products (Currencies, Interest Rates, and Commodities) has undergone a radical expansion over the past few years.
- The percentage of electronically traded flow volume is witnessing an exponential growth year on year. Optimizing hardware and software to analyze past market data to predict the future trends and take trading decisions based on that heuristic analysis is clearly seen as the future of trading.
- JP Morgan, due to its deep and wide penetration in financial markets, has the unique advantage of offering the best cross product e-trading solutions to its client base. Macro e-trading is in the forefront in this space.