|Post||Engineering Asst Trainee/Technician/Clerks|
|No of Vacancy||Not Mentioned|
|Last date to apply||23 Jan 2016|
About Company :
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was established at Bangalore, India, by the Government of India under the Ministry of Defence in 1954 to meet the specialised electronic needs of the Indian defence services. Over the years, it has grown into a multi-product, multi-technology, multi-unit company servicing the needs of customers in diverse fields in India and abroad.
- Should have acquired the appropriate qualification in the indicated trade / discipline only.
- Upper age as on 01.01.2016 should be 28 years for General, 31 years for OBC and 33 years for SC/ST
candidates. PWD candidates will be extended age relaxation by 10 years.
- General / OBC candidates should have secured 60% marks (aggregate of all years) & above, SC/ ST /
- PWD candidates should have secured minimum 50% marks.
- Knowledge of Kannada and registration in any of the Employment Exchanges of Karnataka is preferable.
Mode of Selection:
The incumbents meeting the qualification and other conditions will be shortlisted for written test. Selection will be
through written test, followed by an interview for only those candidates, who qualify in the written test.
Deputy Manager (HR/Central),
Bharat Electronics Limited,
Bengaluru 560 013