|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Last date to apply||Jan 2016|
About Company :
- IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
- IBM Predictive Solutions Foundation Development Team is a Part of IBM Analytics Group. IBM Predictive Maintenance and Quality reduces operational costs, improves asset productivity and increases process efficiency by helping monitor, maintain and optimize assets for better utilization and performance, as well as predicting asset failure and enhancing product quality and supply chain processes, via out-of-the-box data models, dashboards, reports, and enterprise asset management connectors enabling accelerated ROI for organizations.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Work as a Software Developer for product development of analytics solution catering to various industry and domains following agile development processes and continuous delivery.
Skill Required :
- SPARK, HADOOP, KAFKA, UI DEVELOPMENT,
- JAVA DEVELOPMENT (ANGULARJS, NODEJS, REACTJS, RAVE, D3JS, DOJO)
Work Experience : 0 – 2 years
Work Location : Bangalore
- Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- SPARK, HADOOP, KAFKA, UI DEVELOPMENT, JAVA DEVELOPMENT (ANGULARJS, NODEJS, REACTJS, RAVE, D3JS, DOJO)