|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Job Role||BI Application developer|
|Last date to apply||Jan 2016|
About Company :
Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services. EC SWCE group
Job ID : 786501
- Develops, implements, and maintains computer-based systems to meet business requirements. Application
- Developers analyze, design, construct, train, and implement application systems. Activities include documenting decisions, adhering to standards and communicating with business groups.
- Other responsibilities may include providing standards/guidelines for development, responding to customer/client requests or events as they occur, and developing solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgement.
- BE/B.Tech/MS/M.Tech in computer science or Information systems/Technology with back ground in analytics/Business intelligence/Operations Research/Statistics.
- Desired skills: Angular JS, HTML 5, Statistical software tools like R