|Company Name||Dell International Services India Private Limited|
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Job Role||Junior Engineer|
|walk-in Date||11-29 Jan 2016|
|walk-in Time||11 AM – 1 Pm|
About Company :
Since 1984, Dell has played a critical role in enabling more affordable and accessible technology around the world. As an end-to-end computing solutions company, Dell continues to transform computing and provide high quality solutions that empower people to do more all over the world. We serve customers ranging from the world’s largest businesses and public-sector organizations, to small and medium businesses, and individual consumers.
Engineers will work with product teams in the Networking R&D center.
They will be actively involved in the SW development Life-Cycle – design, development, test of Networking plateform and feartures.
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech with 0-1 Year Experience.
- well versed in C Programming Skills, data structures and algorithms.
- Good understaning of fundamentals and exposure to Unix Variants.
- Good knowledge of fundamentals,TCP/IP,Ethernet.
- Should have good written/verbal communication skills in English.
Dell International Services,
Olymbia Tech Park,
Plot no.1 SIDCO Industrial Estate,