|Company Name||Thomson Reuters|
|Skills||Communication and Interpersonal skills|
|Job Role||Associate Systems Engineer|
|Last date to apply||Jan 2016|
About Company :
Thomson Reuters, in collaboration with many of the financial industry’s largest firms, launches the Open Messaging Network, creating the world’s largest community of financial professionals and changing the way our customers communicate with their peers.The Wider Image re imagines visual storytelling and brings Reuters images and information to life through an entirely new interactive experience, created exclusively for the iPad. It is the first responsive design experience for news photography and has received more than 25 awards for innovation, photojournalism and design.
JOB ID: JREQ055646
- BE/B.Tech or any 4 year equivalent degree with 65% aggregate marks or 7.1 CGPA.Or MCA from recognized University or Institution.
- In-depth knowledge on Microsoft Servers special preference for OS, MS Exchange, Active Directory.
- Practical experience on windows cluster and MSSQL cluster management.
- Good Knowledge on Microsoft Team Foundation Server Architecture.
- In-depth knowledge on Virtualization technology Hyper-V, VMware
- Hands on experience working with medium/enterprise SAN/NAS, creating VIP’s on F5 network device.
- Good understanding of TCP/IP based network
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn, adopt and implement new technologies