|Job Role||Project Associate|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date to apply||Jan 2016|
About Company :
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 218,000 employees as of June 30, 2015, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at http://www.cognizant.com/ or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.
Job Number: 000164313410
- Involved in coding, testing, debugging
- Responsible for delivery of assigned work, under a module lead or team lead supervision. Needs to understand technology and quality processes within Cognizant
- Working knowledge of the technical platforms of the project
- Applies design specifications techniques under supervision of the module leader / Project Lead
- Within own team or department at operational level.
- Client interaction in some cases.
SNo Primary Skill Proficiency Level Rqrd./Dsrd.
1 Spring MVC PL2 Required
2 Spring Core PL2 Required
3 REST Web Services PL2 Required
4 Flex PL1 Required
5 ANSI SQL PL2 Required
6 XML PL2 Required
7 Web Services PL2 Required
8 Java Design Patterns PL2 Required
9 JDBC PL2 Required
10 Core Java PL2 Required
11 Java Message Service PL1 Required
12 Ajax PL2 Required
13 Java Server Faces PL2 Required
14 Struts PL2 Required
15 Java Server Pages PL2 Required
- Proficiency Level Generic Reference
- PL1 The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.
- PL2 The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.
- PL3 The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.
- PL4 The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.