|Company Name||Microsoft GTSC|
|Job Role||Support Engineer|
|Last date to apply||21 Jan 2016|
About Company :
The Microsoft India Global Technical Support Center (IGTSC) is based in Bangalore and was established in October 2003. The center is an integral part of Microsoft’s Customer Service and Support (CSS) organization, which has a presence in the Americas, EMEA, APAC, and Greater China.Microsoft India GTSC provides technical resolution services to Microsoft’s English-speaking Enterprise customers and partners across geographies. It is a final point of resolution for enterprises that leverage Microsoft technologies in their global networks. The center works towards helping enterprises optimize their IT investments and keep their businesses productive around the clock.
- Represent Microsoft and communicate with corporate customers via telephone, written correspondence, or electronic service regarding technically complex escalated problems identified in Microsoft software products, and manage relationships with those customers.
- Frequently, these problems will not only be technically complex, but will be politically charged situations requiring the highest level of customer skill.
Scoping and documenting customer scenarios, potential causes and troubleshooting steps.
- Analyze problems and develop solutions to meet customer needs, may involve writing code.
- Participate in case triage meetings to share knowledge with other engineers and develop efficient customer solutions.
- Write technical articles and sample programs for Microsoft’s knowledge base
- Actively share knowledge with other engineers and develop efficient customer solutions.
- Assess self-knowledge and collaborate or escalate as needed.
- Pro-actively work towards self-development and sharing knowledge
- Ensuring compliance with schedules, processes and MS policies and values
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA or BS or MS degree or related technical discipline