|Company Name||Tamilnad Mercantile Bank(TMB)|
|No of Vacancy||Not Mentioned|
|Salary||Rs 20,100/month (Payscale : Rs 13,075-32,850/Month)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date to apply||27 Jan 2016|
About US :
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd., the then Nadar Bank Ltd., dates back to 1921. The thought of establishing a bank under the guidance of the able Nadar business community was mooted out in the Anniversary of Nadar Mahajana Sangam held at Tuticorin in 1920. The proposal was effected soon. The bank was registered on May 11, 1921 as “The Nadar Bank Ltd”.
- A Graduate (Arts, Commerce & Science), other than Engineering category, with minimum of 55% marks or a Post Graduate, from a recognized University in regular college course with knowledge in Computer Operations
- An Engineering Graduate with 60% marks from a recognized University in regular college course with knowledge in Computer Operations.
- Applicant should essentially know to Speak, Read and Write in Tamil language fluently.
- Graduation from Open University and Correspondence courses are not eligible.
Selection Procedure :
- The candidates should appear for an ONLINE Objective Type Examination.
- The date, Time and Venue of Online Test will be communicated to the eligible candidates individually by email / post. The Online Examination will be of objective type.
- After evaluation, on the basis of the Online Test, candidates will be short listed for a personal interview in the order of merit.
The General Manager,
Human Resources Development Department,
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd.
Head Office, # 57, V. E. Road,
Thoothukudi 628 002.
More Details & Apply Now