|Job Role||Technical Intern|
|Last date to apply||Jan 2016|
About Company :
QLogic Corporation is an Aliso Viejo, California-based designer and supplier of storage networking, high performance computing networking, and converged infrastructure solutions. It offers various host products, including fiber channel and Internet small computer systems interface (iSCSI) host bus adapters (HBAs); InfiniBand host channel adapters (HCAs); fiber channel over Ethernet (FCoE) converged network adapters (CNAs); and intelligent Ethernet adapters (NICs).
JOB REQ ID: 4850
- QLogic, a leading supplier of high performance storage networking solutions, simplifies the process of networking storage by providing the only end-to-end SAN infrastructure in the industry.
- QLogic builds solutions based on all storage network technologies including Fibre Channel, iSCSI, and FCoE/Ethernet.
- This is a one year full time program where your primary function is to work in the specific areas of assigned QLogic product – could be development or testing.
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech Graduates from a recognized university.
- Good Analytical skills
- Good English communication skills