|Company Name||Mineral Exploration Corporation Ltd (MECL)|
|No of Vacancy||Not Mentioned|
|Salary||Rs. 16,400 – Rs. 40,500/-month|
|Last date to apply||05 Feb 2016|
About US :
Mineral Exploration Corporation Ltd (MECL) was established as an autonomous Public Sector Company in October 1972, under the administrative control of Ministry of Mines, Government of India for systematic exploration of minerals, to bridge the gap between the initial discovery of a prospect and its eventual exploitation. MECL has the Mission “to provide high quality, cost effective and time bound geo-scientific services for exploration and exploitation of minerals”.
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited (MECL) a profit making Public Sector Enterprise (A Miniratna Company) under the Ministry of Mines, Government of India, invites On-line Applications from promising, energetic and young persons with brilliant academic record to join the Organization as Executive Trainees in the following disciplines:-
- Candidates should possess M.Sc. / M. Tech. / M.Sc. Tech. (Geology/Applied Geology)/M. Tech. (Geological Technology) with 60% marks or equivalent.
Geophysics -3 Vacancies
- M.Sc. / M. Tech. / M.Sc. Tech. (Geophysics/Applied Geophysics)/ M. Tech. (Geophysical Technology) with 60% marks or equivalent.
Mechanical Engineering-10 Vacancies
- B.E. /B. Tech.in Mechanical Engineering or any other relevant engineering stream with 60% marks or equivalent.
Petroleum Engineering-8 Vacancies
- B.E. /B. Tech.in / Petroleum Engineering /Petroleum Technology/Applied Petroleum Engineering / Applied Petroleum Technology/ or any other relevant engineering stream with 60% marks or equivalent.