|Company Name||Bentley Systems|
|Skills||C/C++ or C#,SQL or Oracle|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Last date to apply||Jan 2016|
About Company :
At its core, Bentley Systems is a software development company that supports the professional needs of those responsible for creating and managing the world’s infrastructure, including roadways, bridges, airports, skyscrapers, industrial and power plants as well as utility networks. Bentley delivers solutions for the entire lifecycle of the infrastructure asset, tailored to the needs of the various professions – the engineers, architects, planners, contractors, fabricators, IT managers, operators and maintenance engineers – who will work on and work with that asset over its lifetime. Comprised of integrated applications and services built on an open platform, each solution is designed to ensure that information flows between workflow processes and project team members to enable interoperability and collaboration.
- This is a software development requirement with heavy emphasis on coding. The selected incumbent will be contributing to various Bentley products with C++ and C# code base. Candidates with strong development background and programming penchant are encouraged to apply.
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA from a recognized university or institution.
- Programming skills – A level of Technical knowledge in C/C++ or C#, Microsoft SQL or Oracle Forms or PL/SQL
- Logical Thinking – Able to think analytically, use a systematic and logical approach to analyze data, problems, and situations
- Customer Focus – Dedicated to meet the expectations of internal and external clients
- Eloquent Communication – Able to convey ideas in a structured manner clearly and accurately to others in writing and verbal communication
- Problem Solving Mindset – Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions.
- Probes all fruitful sources for answers. Is excellent at honest analysis. Looks beyond the obvious and doesn’t stop at the first answers
- Learning on the Fly – Learns quickly when facing new problems. A relentless and versatile learner.
- Result Driven – Able to set priorities; pursue tasks tenaciously with a need to finish. Able to overcome setbacks which may occur along the way