|Job Role||Associate System Engineer /Others|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date to apply||08 Feb 2016|
|Venue Date||02 Mar 2016|
About Company :
Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that delivers real results to global business, ensuring a level of certainty no other firm can match. TCS offers a consulting-led, integrated portfolio of IT, BPO, infrastructure, engineering and assurance services. This is delivered through its unique Global Network Delivery Model, recognized as the benchmark of excellence in software development. A part of the Tata group, India’s largest industrial conglomerate, TCS has over 238,500 of the world’s best-trained consultants in 42 countries. The company generated consolidated revenues of US $10.17 billion for year ended March 31, 2012 and is listed on the National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange in India.
- Develop websites to match exactly with the design files provided by the Designers.
- Write and utilize HTML and CSS in the development and ongoing support of websites.
- Graphics: Update, modify and correct graphical design elements on websites; correct or recreate Photoshop files that are incomplete, missing elements, outdated or missing; handle any other graphical requests.
- Content: Interpret content and design layout tickets to update or correct content and/or formatting on customer websites; move textual content from old sites to new sites; correct HTML as necessary.
- Navigation/Links: Ensure web links are accurate; update or correct navigational images.
Integrate websites and other products into proprietary Thomson Reuters applications.
- Work cross-functionally with designers, content writers, project managers, and other contributors to ensure sites are released on-time with a high level of customer satisfaction. Follow-up to resolve any issues with site/product.
- Test to ensure that minimal errors are found in production and code web sites to optimize the layout of materials, site performance and compatibility with various browsers.
- Hold final accountability for quality of HTML and CSS coding on the site in compliance with WCAG standards.
Adhere to documented processes and best practices.
Engineering students scheduled to graduate in the year 2016 are eligible to apply.
BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech in any of the following disciplines:
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Electronics and Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication
- Electronics and Telecommunication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics/Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Network Engineering
MCA with BSc / BCA / BCom / BA (with Math / Statistics Background)
M.Sc in Computer Science / Information Technology
- Minimum aggregate marks of 60% and above in first attempt in Class X,Class XII,Graduation and/or Post-Graduation
- All academic courses should be Full Time
- No extended education in any academic course
- No Pending backlogs
- Maximum upto 24 Months break/gap in education ispermissible for valid reasons only
- Not more than 3 years of work experience
Step 1: Registration
- Log on to https://nextstep.tcs.com and click on IT
- Click “Register Here”
- Click “Off-Campus Applicant”
- Fill the Registration Form and Submit
- Note your Reference ID and Password
Step 2: Application
- Log on to https://nextstep.tcs.com with your Reference ID and Password
- Click “Application Form” on the left hand side menu on the Profile Page
- Fill the Application form and Submit. A confirmation message will be displayed on successful submission.
- Please ensure that the Application form is filled correctly and updated with your latest details.
- Click on “Track My Application”. The status should reflect as “Application Received”.