Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) Offcampus drive Freshers As Trainee Process Associate On 30 Jan 2016 @ Chennai
|Company Name||Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS)|
|Job Role||Trainee Process Associate|
|Last date to apply||30 Jan 2016|
About Company :
The Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) is a large international banking and financial services company. Headquartered in Edinburgh, RBS serves over 24 million customers worldwide. As part of its sustainability mandate, RBS believes in inclusive growth and demonstrates it by supporting local communities in the countries in which it operates. RBS implements several programs to promote enterprises, with a special focus on livelihood generation, youth and women.RBS India in line with the global objectives works towards economic inclusion for those excluded from the mainstream economy.
- Develop websites to match exactly with the design files provided by the Designers.
- Write and utilize HTML and CSS in the development and ongoing support of websites.
- Graphics: Update, modify and correct graphical design elements on websites; correct or recreate Photoshop files that are incomplete, missing elements, outdated or missing; handle any other graphical requests.
- Content: Interpret content and design layout tickets to update or correct content and/or formatting on customer websites; move textual content from old sites to new sites; correct HTML as necessary.
- Navigation/Links: Ensure web links are accurate; update or correct navigational images.
Integrate websites and other products into proprietary Thomson Reuters applications.
- Work cross-functionally with designers, content writers, project managers, and other contributors to ensure sites are released on-time with a high level of customer satisfaction. Follow-up to resolve any issues with site/product.
- Test to ensure that minimal errors are found in production and code web sites to optimize the layout of materials, site performance and compatibility with various browsers.
- Hold final accountability for quality of HTML and CSS coding on the site in compliance with WCAG standards.
Adhere to documented processes and best practices.
- 2013/2014/2015 pass outs
- 2015 batch MBA/MCom can attend if results have come upto 3rd Semester
- BCA,Bcom, BBA, BA,BBM, BSc – CS/IT/ Maths/Physics/Chemistry/Statastic/
- ElectronicsZoology/Botany/Biotechnology / BCS/ BA/ [All Branches ]MSc [Matha/ Physics/Statistics and others/MCom/MBA
- No Current arrears. No Cut off %.
- No Training cost is involved.
outside Kerala students are also eligible
- Those who have written RBS test in the last 3 months are not eligible.
Selection Process :
- Online test Aptitude, English-1 hr
Muthoot Institute of Technology & Science,
More Details & Apply Now [divider style=”solid” top=”20″ bottom=”20″] To know job updates in FaceBook