|Company Name||Metalcam Technologies Private Limited|
|Qualification||BCA, B.E/B.Tech (CS/IT), MCA, M.E/M.Tech/MS|
|Skills||C#, C and .NET technologies|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Last date to apply||Feb 2016|
About Company :
- METALCAM is a European company that develops CAD/CAM solutions for numeric control machines since 1991, contributing this way to increase industrial companies’ profitability in more than 20 countries in the World.
- METALCAM has been developing its own CAD/CAM mechanical solutions for more than 20 years focused in customers’ efficiency and profit.
- Its large experience and achieved prestige have make possible relevant OEM agreements with other CAD/CAM developers, as Cimatron, and tool-machine makers, as AgieCharmilles (GFMS) or ONA Electro erosion, and become Solid Works certified partner.
- The 20 years long presence in market of METALCAM allowed the company to lend service to more than 3,000 customers with more than 10,000 installed workplaces, achieving a real high loyalty ratio, due to company’s objective has been reached: the customer’s satisfaction.
Will be responsible to do critical and complex R&D development projects for the company (3D graphics, complex algorithms and more),
- Very High on Aptitude, ANALYTICALLY SHARP and EAGER to learn new technologies.
- Should be open to working within the development setup of a start-up organization for Indian and International client projects.
- Good communication skills with an ability to hold a client discussion at the time of hand over.
- Should be a PASSIONATE about work and delivering quality results.
- Working experience in development is desired, especially in C#, C and .NET technologies
- Online Test
- Written Test
- Technical Round
- HR Round