|Company Name||Adecco India|
|Job Role||Voice & E-Mail Support|
|Last date to apply||30 Jan 2016|
About Company :
Adecco India, headquartered in Bangalore, is a leading end-to-end HR solutions company with a focus on Executive Search, Recruitment, Learning and Temporary Staffing services to client organisations. With a national presence in 80 branches across India, Adecco is the fastest growing HR company in India.
- Providing Voice & E-Mail support to Clients Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA & AP. The job will require you to handle inbound calls / emails / chats regarding technical issues for end users.
- Remote Infrastructure support delivery
- Perform problem cause analysis
- Resolve routine customer problem
- Ability to Identify Opportunity & Implement Process Improvements
- Has technical experience and skills in the areas of problem determination, creativity and analysis.
- Ability to meet a set of defined account agent productivity measurements.
- Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma (15 year of education)-2016 Batch
- Fluency In Communications Skills (both spoken and written)/ soft skills
- Understanding of operating systems, Windows 2000/NT/XP configuration options and troubleshooting
- Browser Support – Internet Explorer
- Strong computer skills required
- Proficient in network connectivity troubleshooting, TCP/IP, Dial-up, Token Ring, Ethernet, LAN/WAN
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Neutral accent