|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Last date to apply||Feb 2016|
About Company :
PAREXEL International is a leading global biopharmaceutical services provider.For 30 years, PAREXEL has complemented client organizations with strategic insight, deep scientific knowledge, tactical expertise, and a wealth of experience throughout the development process. The Company’s offerings include worldwide regulatory expertise, Phase I-IV clinical research services, eClinical technologies that accelerate development, and integrated commercialization services.Headquartered near Boston, Massachusetts, PAREXEL operates in over 78 locations throughout more than 52 countries, and has over 14,400 employees worldwide.
- Responsible to the Team Manager , technical lead or more senior personnel for the progress and implementation of development tasks to cost and timescales;
- Provide analysis for technical solutions;
- Provide technical and application assistance to customers;
- Confirmation that technical solutions are developed to appropriate, approved standards;
- Development and maintenance of appropriate technical standards;
- Adherence to the CTMS SDLC / Agile Scrum sprint processes and published programming standards;
- Investigation of reported issues, and identification of solutions to those issues;
- Educated to minimum of degree level in a science related discipline from a premier institute with an aggregate of 65% or more.
- Highly proficient in English (written, verbal and comprehension)
- Atleast one commercial/college project experience in Struts 1.1 +