|Company Name||APIIT SD INDIA|
|Job Role||Multiple Positions|
|Job Location||Panipat, Haryana|
|Last date to apply||08 Feb 2016|
About Company :
APIIT SD India is one of the Top 10 Engineering Institutes in Delhi/NCR, established by Sh. SD Education Society (Sanatan Dharam Education Society) in 2001. The Institute is affiliated to Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra ,and approved by AICTE of India. APIIT has obtained the position of Top 10 Engineering Institutes in Delhi/NCR , in just few years by providing the best and quality education to the students. APIIT is a non-profit organization with the objective of redefining education by taking the process beyond the traditional boundary and incorporating holistic futuristic dimensions. Today, APIIT is a world renowned established centre for creation and dissemination of knowledge. APIIT SD India’s vision is to nurture intellectual capital through its center of excellence in engineering colleges in Haryana which are governed by best practices in Quality Education.
Job Position(s) :
- Junior Trainee Engineer (for Diploma Holders)
- Graduate Trainee Engineer / Site Engineer / Technician (For BE/B.Tech)
- Qualification – Eligibility Criteria : (Mandatory)
- Diploma/B.Tech (EEE/ECE/EN/EI/ET, MECHATRONICS) 2014/2015/2016 BATCH
- Degree Eligibility: Average Marks Above 60%
Role Category :
- Candidate must be able to work on field projects.
- Candidate must have to relocate anywhere in INDIA, as per project requirement.
- Candidate should have ability to climb towers with the team and security measures provided by the company.
- Candidate should be physically fit.
- Candidate should have leadership quality knowledge of basic computer softwares.
Desired Skills :
- Should be a Diploma or Engineering graduate.
- Positive attitude should be interested to join in telecom projects.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Aptitude to learn quickly and effectively.
Functional Area : Telecommunications :
- Line of Sight
- Installation and Commissioning Installation
- Operation and Maintenance
- BTS Installation
- RFI Survey
- In Building Solutions Survey
- Microwave Installation
Selection Process :
- Written Test (Aptitude + Technical)
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Discussion