|Skills||C, and C++|
|Job Role||Hardware Engineer|
|Last date to apply||Feb 2016|
About Company :
Cisco Services Technology Group (CSTG), are looking for Software Engineer to be an integral part of our team in delivering a highly quality, reliable, and robust applications for our organization. As a member of the engineering team, one is expected to develop, explore, and master the current tool developments and also supporting the same during usage. As a highly-technical creative person you will work closely with other engineers, technical leads and architects on design and implementation of in-house
systems and performance testing.
- Selected candidates will participate in the design and verification process starting with high-level conceptual and architectural discussions and ending with micro architecture and design partition within the ASIC.
- Selected candidates will find that design courses such as digital logic, computer architecture and organization, and network/communication architecture will be very helpful throughout this stage.
- Datapath pipelines, state-machines, and computer arithmetic elements are key components within the ASIC.
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech from recognized university
- Hardware design, the test/verification environment is designed using an object-oriented framework designed in C++ so you will use knowledge from your programming courses that include advance data structures, algorithms, and design patterns as well as languages such as Verilog HDL, C, and C++.
- You will aid in the architecture of the test environments which include developing constrained random stimulus generators, automated response checkers, and advanced configuration and programming API components.
- Some of these components are reused across the entire phase of the project from module, chip and system level verification on Linux based verilog simulators.
- Problem solving skills and out-of-the-box thinking to create area and power efficient hardware designs as well as reusable C++ classes for the verification and simulation environments.
- Writing thorough and detailed specifications and test plans as well as oral descriptions will enable your ideas and concepts to be reviewed and accepted by other team members.