|Qualification||B.Com / BA Graduate|
|Job Role||Associate Data Management|
|Last date to apply||Feb 2016|
About Company :
Honeywell invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges initiated by revolutionary macrotrends in science, technology and society. A Fortune 100 company, we create solutions to improve the quality of life of people around the globe: generating clean, healthy energy – and using it more efficiently. Increasing our safety and security. Enabling people around the world to connect, communicate, and collaborate. And equipping our customers to be even more productive. With more than 127,000 employees worldwide, including more than 22,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting commitment to quality and delivering results in everything we make and do.
Research and investigate escalated customer claims resulting in a credit, return, and/or dispute for a thorough and timely resolution
• Main responsibility is to respond to the customers’ demands via phone calls and e-mail in a polite and efficient manner.
• Excellent communication skills
• Review and resolve complex credit problems through investigation and analysis of credit information. Issues typically originatecustomers initiating and crediting themselves due to issues with orders
• Acts as the Companies point person on day-to-day activities to determine appropriate resolution of disputes; if
collections is deemed the appropriate resolution of disputes, the incumbent will forward toinformation to A/R for implementation of the collections process of past due accounts
• Process credit memo when applicable
• Process/Issue return authorizations to customers as requested
• Determining the cause of the issue and preparing reports on the status ofdisputes
• Performnecessary data entry for processing the resolution of the dispute
• Suggest and recommend process changes to eliminate future disputes of a similar nature
• The ability to communicate with customers regarding the status of accounts receivable and related credits in a professional, courteous and prompt manner
• Establish and maintain goals of resolution within required business policies
- B.Com / BA Graduate
- Excellent Computer Skills
- Experience as credit , return and Dispute will be preferred
- Excellent communicational abilities, oral taking into account the fact that they will have to deal with the
- Internal customers and in write due to the fact that they will have to preparethe paperwork related to the daily activities.