|Company Name||ABB Ltd|
|Qualification||BE / BTech/Diploma|
|Job Role||Testing Engineer|
|Last date to apply||Feb 2016|
About Company :
ABB is a global leader in power and automation technologies. Our solutions improve the efficiency, productivity and quality of our customers’ operations while minimizing environmental impact. Innovation is at the forefront of what we do and many of the technologies that drive modern society were pioneered by ABB.
- Perform tests focused on integration, power-on, and setup. Perform system diagnostics, troubleshooting, backups and restore and substitution of defective parts. Consult with customers during test phase
- Attend official testing of third party devices with the customer when included in the scope of supply.
- Perform testing area preparation, power on, application programs download and documentation check by using the proper software tools and instrumentation, according to company testing procedures
- Verify proper connection between system hardware (cabinets, operator interfaces and other network devices) under test making sure that the installed cables and wiring are connected according to the related documents and are working properly.
- Obtain Factory Acceptance Test certificatethe customer upon successful testing
- Your Bachelor Engineering/ Diploma degree in Electrical/Electronics with 3 to 5 years’ experience in Drives testing with excellent communication skills will be an ideal fit.
- Any further information required, please feel free to contact Naveen Balaji on Naveen.firstname.lastname@example.org
Location:Bangalore North,Karnataka,IndiaContract type:Regular/PermanentBusiness Unit:Business Unit Drives and ControlsDate posted:2016-01-27Job function:Quality ManagementPublication ID:IN57812082_E1