|Company Name||Josh Technology Group|
|Salary||Rs.6.5 LPA CTC|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / MCA|
|Job Role||Software Engineers|
|Year Of Passing||2016 Passout|
|Last date to apply||Feb 2016|
About Company :
Based in Gurgaon, INDIA, Josh Technology Group is a growing team of technology consultants / innovators.
– Highly Talented Peer Group – Alumni of colleges such as IITs, NSIT, BITs, IIITs, Pune MCA, VIT, etc.
– JTG is a niche product development company working with various fast growing US based startups on new products across multiple domains.
– JTG provides a rare opportunity to work on various new technologies and use them to innovate across different domains by transforming ideas into real life products. Some of the domains JTG is working in are as follows – Targeted Advertising, Automotive Retail, Lead Analytics, Energy Trading, Mentoring Platforms, Social Networking, Server Monitoring Tools, Retail Analytics, Automotive Insurance, Medical Insurance, Health / Lifestyle Products, Video Streaming / Analytics etc.
– JTG has a highly talented peer group that is very well respected in the technology world. We work in small scrum teams with focus on fast iterations to deliver value. Our teams’ extensive design and engineering experience is critical to the quality of our work and our ability to deliver elegant, highly scalable solutions. We lay a very strong emphasis on quality mentorship and learning.
- Strong analytical skills with strong problem solving abilities.
- Strong Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Should be a self stater and a good team player with a high sense of ownership.
Job Details :
- Profile: Software Engineer (Web / Mobile Technologies)
- Courses Required: B.Tech/B.E (Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics)/M.C.A
- Batch: 2016 batch candidates Only
- Salary Details: Upto Rs.6.5 LPA CTC (Based on interview performance)
- Tentative Date of Joining: Early June 2016
- Job Location: Gurgaon
Skills Required :
- Candidates having familiarity with following technologies / tools will be given a preference:
Java / Ruby / Django
- Open Source Web Development Frameworks: Groovy on Grails, JRuby, Ruby on Rails
- UI Frameworks / Technologies – HTML / CSS, YUI, JQuery, Dojo
- Tools : Eclipse, SVN, Ant, Maven
- Databases : PostGres, MySQL, Couch DB