Wipro Hiring For Test Engineer Product Engineering Automation On Feb 2016 @ Bangalore
|Qualification||MCA & M. Sc(IT)|
|Skills||Black Box Testing, Regulatory Compliance Testing|
|Job Role||Test Engineer Product Engineering Automation|
|Last date to apply||Feb 2016|
About Company :
Wipro Ltd (NYSE:WIT) is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with 158,217 employees serving clients in 175+ cities across 6 continents. The company posted revenues of $7.5 billion for the financial year ended Mar 31, 2015.Wipro helps customers do business better by leveraging our industry-wide experience, deep technology expertise, comprehensive portfolio of services and vertically aligned business model. Our 55+ dedicated emerging technologies ‘Centers of Excellence’ enable us to harness the latest technology for delivering business capability to our clients.
- Carry out EMI/EMC tests as per various international standards such as IEC, EN, CISPR, ISO, FCC, MIL, DO-160, JSS, etc.
- Has good understanding of test setups for various tests such as RE, RI, CE, CI, ESD, Surge, EFT, Impulse, Vdips & Int, H&F, PFMF, Telecom Surge, etc across commercial, MIL and Avionics domains.
- Has good understanding on EMI/EMC aspects of commercial, military standards for product compliance
- Create and review test plans and test reports
- Trouble shoot test setup issues in the test facility
- Carry out feasibility studies and work on quotes
- Carry out calibration activity for various instruments
- Understand and follow the quality process as per ISO17025
Roles & Responsibilities:
- “As a Test Engineer, you should be able author Test Plan, design complex test cases, review the test cases and automate the test cycle process. You should be able to achieve test execution productivity, ensure defect management as per process and timely release of test dashboard. You should ensure quality interaction with clients and timely response to stakeholders. You should be able to prepare traceability matrix.”