|Experience||0 – 5 Years.|
|Qualification||10th.12th,Any graduate or PG|
|walk-in Date||08 – 13 Feb 2016|
|walk-in Time||10 AM to 3 PM.|
About Company :
At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want– vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform. We are committed to ensure 100% Purchase Protection for your shopping done on Amazon.in so that you can benefit from a safe and secure online ordering experience, convenient payment options such as cash on delivery, easy returns and enjoy a completely hassle free online shopping experience.
Job Details :
- Familiarity with Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Internet Explorer.
- Understanding of the Internet, Amazon.com website, and competitor websites.
- Demonstrates an ability to successfully navigate websites.
- Demonstrates a proficient knowledge of email applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidate Must Have Excellent written and spoken English skills.
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Good comprehension skills ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present.
- Ability to concentrate follow customers issues without distraction to resolution.
- Good composition skills ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response.
- Work successfully in a team environment member as well as independently .
Amazon Development Centre India Pvt. Ltd.
Trion IT Park, Survey No: 35, 7 Ahmednagar Road,
Behind Inorbit Mall, Vadgoan Sheri, Pune 411014.