Accenture Offcampus Drive Freshers As New Associate Software Engineer On 15 Feb 2016
|Experience||0 -1 Years|
|Salary||Rs 1.8 LPA|
|Job Role||New Associate Software Engineer|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date to apply||15 Feb 2016|
About Company :
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 323,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$30.0 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2014.
- Candidates pursuing BSc (CS, IT, Electronics, Physics, Chemistry & Maths) and BCA can participate.
Only Full Time course is eligible.
- Candidates should be passing out in the academic year 2016.
- The participants should have scored an aggregate of 60% & above in their current degree. 10th & 12th percentage is relaxed.
Not more than 1 year of gap in education. No current backlogs.
- The candidate should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or CIO card. Bhutan & Nepal Nationals are allowed to work in India without a need for obtaining a visa to work.
- All other foreign nationals need to be highlighted before the event.
Chandigarh – Patiala National Highway
(Just 32 kms from Chandigarh on Chandigarh – Zirakpur – Banur – Rajpura Highway)Apply Now More Details [divider style=”solid” top=”20″ bottom=”20″] To know job updates in FaceBook
FaceBook Group Facebook Page