HCL Hiring Freshers As Employee Referral Drive On 14 Feb 2016 @ Chennai/Noida
|Job Role||Freshers Employee Referral|
|Event date||14 Feb 2016|
About Company :
Founded in 1976 as one of India’s original IT garage start-ups, today the HCL Group has expanded to four companies in India – HCL Infosystems, HCL Technologies, HCL Healthcare and HCL TalentCare. The group generates annual revenues of over US$ 6.5 billion with more than 105,000 employees from 100 nationalities operating across 31 countries, including over 500 points of presence in India. A pioneer of modern computing, HCL has many firsts to its credit including the introduction of the 8-bit microprocessor-based computer in 1978 well before its global peers.
- Entry at the venue for the above-mentioned recruitment drive is strictly invitation based.
- The referred candidates will be screened based on the details provided and depending on intake capacity of the venue, the invitation to the eligible candidates will be sent. Thus, the earlier you refer, the more are the chances of the candidate getting an invite from our side.
- Invites will be sent only to the eligible candidates, who will be shortlisted based on the screening process.
- No Invites will be sent to the candidates not clearing the initial screening process.
The following documents are mandatory for the drive. Without the following documents the candidate would not be allowed to enter the premises.
- Updated resume
- Latest passport size photo
- Copy of govt. photo ID proof
- Educational Certificates (from SSC to BE/BTech)
To know job updates in FaceBookFaceBook Group Facebook Page