|Company Name||Bank of America|
|No of Vacancy||Not Mentioned|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
About US :
Bank of America (abbreviated as BofA) is an American multinational banking and financial services corporation headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. It is the second largest bank holding company in the United States by assets.As of 2013, Bank of America is the twenty-first largest company in the United States by total revenue. In 2010, Forbes listed Bank of America as the third biggest company in the world.This segment provides its products and services through operating 5,100 banking centers, 16,300 ATMs, call centers, and online and mobile banking platforms. Its Consumer Real Estate Services segment offers consumer real estate products comprising fixed and adjustable-rate first-lien mortgage loans for home purchase and refinancing needs, home equity lines of credit, and home equity loans.
JOB ID: 16001311
- Ensure that the targets are assigned in accordance with the SLAs are met
- Ensure that the quality of the account opening is in compliance with predefined parameters
- Identify potential areas for process improvements & highlight the same to the TL/AM
- To be a part of End to End process and work in any of the queues as and when required
- Ensure the timely reply (via e-mail) on any of the LOB/SME request
- Ensure the timely escalation in case of any discrepancy in the reports or the transaction in CD
- Candidates should possess Any University degree with 0-2 years experience
Knowledge of Accounting
- Understanding and working knowledge of off shoring industry.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good typing skills 30 words/Min.